Mary Kay Europe brings home dozens of industry-leading awards in the last year.
2019 was a pretty exceptional year for our Mary Kay Europe markets, bringing home dozens of awards, recognitions, and reminders why we are proud to come to work each and every day for this iconic brand. These accolades are a continuous reminder of our on-going commitment to propelling women to leadership roles, putting sustainability at the forefront, and how we remain inspired creating a brand people love!
- Viktoriia Zoria-Iatsenko, General Manager of Mary Kay Ukraine, received the “Top 25 Business Women in Ukraine” award in the Beauty Industry category from the Vlast Deneg (Power of Money) magazine.
- Mary Kay Russia’s General Manager, Alla Sokolova, received the “Manager of the Year Award” from Russian Business Guide’s People of the Year, recognizing her contribution in the development of the Russian economy and entrepreneurship in Russia.
- Mary Kay Spain’s General Manager, Gema Aznar, was chosen as one of the “500 Most Influential Women in Spain” in YoDona magazine’s annual list. YoDona magazine assembles the most powerful women in Spain in its special edition called “Female Power.”
- The “Secrets of Big Business with Mary Kay®” program created by Mary Kay Russia was recognized as the “2019 Best Social Project of Russia Award” in the “Social Entrepreneurship” category.
Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility, Compliance
- During its annual gala, Why Story, a Polish national magazine and website that comments on current events in Poland, awarded Mary Kay Inc. with the prestigious “The Best and More” award for its high-quality products and broad corporate social responsibility.
- Mary Kay Moldova received the “TOP Brand 2019” designation in the Cosmetics category in VIP magazine’s “Top 100 Brands 2019” annual edition. VIP magazine awards businesses based on their market innovations and high consumer awareness of its brand and products.
- Mary Kay Spain received the “Best Pyme Award in Compliance Policy” from one of the most respected financial newspapers in Spain, EXPANSIÓN, which selects the best companies in compliance culture on an annual basis.
Excellence in Direct Selling
- Mary Kay Belarus received the “Direct Sales Cosmetic Company Number One Award” from the “Number One” annual national awards, whose task is to promote healthy competition and to determine the best players in the Belarusian market.
- Mary Kay Ukraine was recognized as “Number 1 Direct Selling Cosmetic Brand” in the “Favor of Success” survey.
Excellence in Digital Education and Printed Tools
- Mary Kay was recognized in the “2019 Spring Omni Awards” with a coveted gold ranking in the Educational category for its innovative Link & Learn™ sales education system. The e-learning platform hosts a robust learning curriculum designed to amplify educational support for the independent sales force and increase their business success.
- Mary Kay Russia’s MirrorMe™ App won the “2019 Best Corporate Media Award” in the “Client Media: Web Media” category. With the Mary Kay® MirrorMe™ mobile application, anyone can create beautiful makeup without any makeup tools.
- The Applause magazine, which is a Mary Kay educational and motivational monthly publication, became a laureate of the Russian International Competition of Corporate Media “Media Leader 2019” in the nomination “The Best Corporate Magazine.”
- Mary Kay Russia also scored the prestigious award of the National Competition of Russian Corporate Media Resources Silver Threads for the “Mary Kay On People Management” book in the nomination “The Best Corporate Book.”
With more than 1,500 patents and a team of scientists dedicated to producing innovative products backed by proven results, Mary Kay® products in Europe garnered 35 awards in 2019. Among the products distinguished by the beauty industry and consumers, TimeWise Miracle Set 3D®, TimeWise® 3D Foundations, TimeWise Repair® Lifting Bio-Cellulose Mask, and the newly launched Mary Kay® Hydrogel Eye Patches, were the most rewarded.